Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blessing







We blessed Raiden on Sunday. He looked so cute. I didn't have him wear the typical all white outfit. He wore a little white dress shirt and a tie. He looked so big. I was worried he would scream during the blessing but apparently he did the opposite and giggled. Thats so him! He's such a sweet little guy. Ricky did so good. I was a little worried, but he gave a beautiful blessing. I'm so glad I didn't have to do it. He got a little choked up at one point but I think thats so sweet. Thats probably one thing that people would never guess about Ricky, he's a big softy. Especially now when it comes to Raiden. I guess something happens to guys once they have kids. I love it. I need to post a picture of that day but I've left my camera at my moms. I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments: