Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TWINS!

So, I go to my Ultra Sound appointment the other day and I get in there and the lady puts it on my belly for like one second and then says,"ok, lets do a vaginal ultra sound". She says my uterus may be tilted.(little did I know what she already saw) So, she sticks the thing in and immediately I look on the screen and say,"why does it look like I see 2 babies"? She says um, that's because you're having identical twins". So, I proceed to freak out, cry a little bit and almost have a heart attack while Ricky like shouts with excitement. The freak out hit him later! And so, it's true, we are having TWINS!! I still can't believe it. What the heck are the odds?????? They estimate my due date to be January 5th, but they expect me to deliver sometime around December 5th. Merry Christmas to us!!!!! :)

No comments: