Wednesday, October 8, 2008

need to complain

I've decided that I need these babies out of me right now!!!! Oh my gosh, all of the sudden it's hit me. I'm in constant freakin pain. This is not your ordinary pregnancy oh my feet hurt pain, this is I feel like my stomach is being cut by a knife because it can't stretch any more pain. Sorry all of you little one baby prego girls out there, but I have no sympathy. (sorry Kristen,still love ya) I can't even walk for two minutes into a store without wanting to sit or ride on one of those wheel chair things, it's so FRUSTRATING. All I can think about is the worst is yet to come. I know I just need to stay positive and suck it up, but man what a difference in pregnancies. I can't lay, I can't sit, I can't stand I just want to cry and go to sleep but oh I forgot, I CAN"T SLEEP!!!! Anyways, I just had to complain and feel sorry for myself for a minute. I know for some odd reason i've been one of the few picked to have two special little babies and I just have to remember that it will all be worth it when I see my baby girls!!!!!

1 comment:

brian and thera tolman said...

Hi Holly! How are you? My sister Marsha gave me your blog info. I just got in touch with Brynn through Facebook. You look amazing and your son is so cute, and twins on the way! Wow! So much to catch up on.