Sunday, January 27, 2008

113 Miles

I'm so proud of Ricky. He's been trainig so hard and it looks like it's paying off. The guys rode 113 miles on saturday!! I was kind of bugged cause it took them like 6 hours but man, what an accomplishment. The Ironmans in about 75 days or so , but it looks like they're doing pretty good. Ricky said he felt really good about it and Scott said he was a "phenom" on the bike. Now I just hope he can do that, swim 2 miles and run a marathon!!!
Cute little Raiden got 2 more teeth this weekend. He was pretty fussy on saturday but he's doing pretty good for getting all those teeth. I've been giving him rice cereal at night but tonight he had his first baby food. Yummy sweet potatoes. He loved it. He couldn't get enough. I'm hoping maybe he'll sleep better having such a full tummy.

No comments: