Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Catch up


I have so much to catch up on. I know, i'm the worst blogger. We had a great Christmas. Raidens 1st one! It was last Christmas day that we found out we were pregnant! I love Christmas, and i'm so sad it's over. Ricky got me my ring i've been wanting! I love it. It was a total surprise. Jeff, Becky and Brody were in town so all of the family hung out a lot. New years eve we all played games and ate while the kids lit fire works and stuff. Nothing too crazy. One of my new years resolutions is too keep up on my blogging. So, we'll see how well I do.

1 comment:

jill s said...

holly! i found your blog a month or so ago and it wouldn't let me comment for some reason...so i commented on heathers! anyways...it was so fun to find your blog. your baby is precious.
here's a link to my blog

www.jillscripps.typepad.com

on there you can see all of my siblings blog links too!

it sounds like you are doing great. hope to hear from you soon.

xx
jill (riggs)