Tuesday, January 15, 2008

TWILIGHT

I know i'm like totally behind the whole Twilight craze, but i'm now officially obsessed! I'm half way through New Moon right now and I can't stop reading it, or thinking about it. Last night I was up late with Raiden and I seriously got scared that Victoria was going to come after me. I guess I need to stop reading it at night. I miss Edward though. I know he has to come back but when??? I wonder how he's going to be towards Jacob? And who will she choose???? Ricky can't believe i'm reading a book about vampires and werewolves. I LOVE IT!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey I got it!

Leslie said...

I love Twilight too! I read them all faster than I've read anything in years. It's like a super long story from a Seventeen magazine or something. Total brain candy.

Cait said...

Haha twilight is amazing. Those books really do suck you in. The author is coming out with another one in March I have heard.

Cute blog page background by the way!