Sunday, January 13, 2008




Ricky has a wonderful little habit of buying things, buying BIG things I should say, and not telling me until they show up at the door. Well, the latest has arrived. Ricky bought a new Tri Bike. In his words, "it's pimp". I guess if you're gonna do an Ironman you need the right gear. Hopefully this will be all he needs for a while, but we all know thats not happening. Anyways, it's a pretty cool bike and I guess now he feels like he fits in with the rest of the guys. I think I'm a little less nervous knowing he's at least got a good bike to help him through the Ironman. So, anyways, today my dad and sister in law Kristen did the half marathon. Woohoo!!! They both did so good. We were so proud. My dads the studliest granpda we know!!! Raidens got a new trick. He sticks his feet in the air and grabs his toes. It's so stinking cute. what would we do without him. We also think hes got his first tooth coming in. It makes me wanna cry. That means he's getting so big.

No comments: